[Yeah, but that "Haru" still sounded adorable. Like, not even "Haruka". Straight out "Haru"!]
I thought he doesn't like to be called by his full name because it's too girly? Whatever. You're still being ridiculous. Don't you have important stuff to do? You have college tomorrow.
...stop snickering like that already!
Though the concept of "adolescence" is a relatively new one, the nebulous age between the onset of puberty and the age of majority has almost always been a time for changes. A young person's body as well as their mind is changing, but most importantly, they are on their way to becoming a sexually mature adult. Often times, these adolescents may feel the desire to express themselves in this intimate way and experiment with others their own age. This may happen in a safe environment, but not always. Depending on the time and place, these sort of activities may be viewed as harmless or the ultimate taboos, especially if the desired person or act is otherwise "deviant." Still, that doesn't change the fact that the urge, more likely than not, is very, very present.
How to Play
-This meme is for sexual exploration between inexperienced, underaged characters. The point is for character growth, awkwardness, sweetness, or fluff, not necessarily sexiness.
-All characters should be 18 and under or taken from a canon point where they are (ie, canon!Dean Winchester isn't applicable to this meme, but pre-canon teen!Dean is).
-All characters, human or not, within the correct age range are welcome.
-When commenting, please include your preferences.
-Comment to other characters.
( PROMPTS )
In most cultures, sex is a hallowed, intimate act that is supposed to be kept between two individuals in a private setting, not for the eyes of interlopers. But even outside of that, there are reason you'd want to keep you sexual activities a secret: your age, the fact that one or both of you are committed to others, your orientation not being common knowledge, the relationship itself being taboo or forbidden in some way, or the place you're having intercourse being one that is NOT suited for that sort of activity...like a public spot or a friend's home.
Despite better judgement and in spite of all the danger, though, today you're having sex in a place or in a scenario where their is a high risk of being caught.
HOW TO PLAY
- Comment with your character and preferences.
- Others will comment to you.
- Why are your characters smutting it up? It's up to you, but here are some ideas:
+ They're so in love they can't keep their hands off of each other, no matter where they may be...or who may be around.
will they, won't they?
1. Comment with your character, series, preferences, etc. in the subject.
2. Roll a number between 1-15 for a prompt.
3. Reply to others and play the scenario out!
4. JUST GET A ROOM ALREADY. OMG.
1. BOSS ✖ A romance with a higher up or your boss is taboo for many good reasons, but you’re finding yourself falling in love with them anyways. Will others approve? Will one of you have to quit your job to not get the other into trouble?
2. JUST FRIENDS ✖ Talk about one of the biggest roadblocks to love ever! You want to kiss them, but you don’t want to ruin your current relationship. What are you going to do? Will you get the guts to confess and hope for the best?
3. GOALS ✖ You want to tear down a building to build an apartment complex, they want to make it a historical landmark. Opposing dreams and goals are huge roadblocks, especially if you happen to want to ‘sleep with the enemy’… literally.
4. TEAMMATES ✖ You work well together, you can depend on them no matter what, and you get along outside of the office or game. What you feel is just that happy camaraderie, not any mushy feelings of love or romantic affection! Is it?
5. DENIAL ✖ No, no way. You do not love that other person. They are stupid or just too prideful or you’re not interested in them at all. Ha, admit it, you totally are. Now go over there and admit your feelings before everyone around you goes insane.
6. COWORKERS ✖ Oh, this is awful. You really, really like your coworker, but there is a no dating policy, or they don’t date coworkers under any circumstances. Dare you make a move after hours or in the break room? It could be worse; you could have the hots for your boss.
7. POLITICS ✖ Clashing beliefs and heated debates always gets the blood pumping, and even though you have sworn to defeat them and get your bill pushed through, their eyes make your heart jump and makes you reconsider your ideals… Can you find a compromise or let bygones be bygones?
8. TAKEN ✖ Oh god. How can you confess to someone who is already taken? Why are you even feeling like this? You must never let them know. Ignore everyone who is encouraging you to take a leap of faith anyways. They are taken and that is that.
9. SOCIAL CLASS ✖ She is a princess, you are a stable boy, he is a rich lord, you are the scullery maid… Money is an important factor to any relationship, and sometimes, it can be one of the barriers. But how long are you going to let positions and titles keep you apart?
10. PRIDE ✖ You? Be in love with someone like that? Ha! No way. You are far above them, and you deserve only the best love. But… what if they are the best love and you just don’t realize it yet?
11. FAMILY FEUD ✖ One of the most famous of all the situations, for some reason, your families are fighting and as much as you like the other person, you can’t betray your family this way. But is there a good reason for the feud? Or a misunderstanding? Will true love conquer all without the abundance of death?
12. OBLIVIOUS ✖ This is the most frustrating one ever. It’s not that they hate each other or someone else is making a barrier, it’s just that they you have no idea how good of a couple you would make or how you always flirt with each other. Will one of you realize it, or does someone need to give you a push?
13. DUTY ✖ Bound by honor and loyalty, you can never cross the line that divides you and your love, be it that you swore to protect them or they serve you. Or will you? How will others react to this? Might it be considered forbidden?
14. FRIEND-ZONED ✖ Oh no, it's not what you think. You see, your best friend likes the person you like, and they are trying to go on a date with them (or get into their bed). But you can't let either of them know, because that is not what good friends do. But what do you do if your mutual crush is interested in you anyways?
15. WILDCARD ✖ Is there something we missed? Is there another scenario you want to play out, or would you like to roll the dice again? Go for it!
(credit to allmymemes)
We all have something we either can't do, or can't do alone. Luckily there's a meme for that.
HOW TO PLAY
○Post with your character. Don't put their name and canon in the header. Instead put something that they don't know how to do and would like to learn, or something they might want help or practice with.
examples: I can't swim • I need to clean this whole house so I can go to a ball and seduce a prince • I'd like to practice throwing pitches with someone
○Look around the meme! If you see someone that you think your character can be of some help to... tag them!
here @ fortanon
( img source: x )
Marriage for love is a such a modern concept. In the past, marriage was
recognised as a social contract. Unions were entered into for many
reasons: to obtain property, to unite families, to carry on a bloodline,
et cetera. Whatever the reason, congratulations, you're getting married!
HOW IT WORKS:
❧ Post a comment with your character's name, canon, and any preferences.
❧ If there's a specific set of circumstances you like best, set the scene.
❧ Or leave your comment blank and let others use RNG to choose the scenario. Feel free to mix and match.
❧ Please note the prompts below are merely suggestions and you're more than welcome to come up with your own situation.
❧ Have fun!
POSSIBLE REASONS FOR MARRIAGE:
① Station → You come from a royal, noble, or otherwise distinguished family who has chosen a suitable spouse for you.
② Feud → You are being married to put an end to the bitter enmity between your two families.
③ Economics → Your economic state and/or your station will improve through the union, though one of you may be marrying down.
④ Empire → You and your spouse are merging your businesses and/or property to create something more influential or profitable.
⑤ Tribute → You have been offered as a gift or appeasement, alternately you're the spoils of war.
⑥ Bloodline → Carrying on your distinguished family name has fallen to you and the equally well-bred spouse of your family's selection.
⑦ Disapproval → Your marriage has been arranged to keep you away from the person with whom you truly wish to be.
① First meeting → This is the very first time you're meeting your future spouse.
② Courtship → To get to know each other and encourage affection, your family has approved of you going on dates.
③ Engagement party → Be it a huge, formal affair or a small, intimate get together, you're celebrating (or pretending).
④ Wedding day → The big day!
⑤ Reception → The big party!
⑥ Wedding night → Every meme needs a smut prompt, right?
⑦ Honeymoon → Where will you go with your new spouse and what will you do there?
the forbidden love between servant and master meme
( or try the smutty version here at The Love Hotel )
These days, it's uncommon to have a servant. The wealthy have them, of course, but some of them even eschew that to have a sort of pride in being self-sufficient. Rarer still are the personal servants, the ones bound to just one person and taking care of their every need. They make sure their master or mistress is dressed, fed, and all their affairs are in order. They may double as a bodyguard or personal assistant in other functions, as well. This type of servant was much more common back in the day.
But today, you have one. You've always had one. Or may, you are one, loyal to your employer to the core.
Perhaps you're more of a vassal than a servant, then. You serve because of duty and love; you've been raised to know this your duty for your entire life. Your family has been tied to this family for generations. You could have even been summoned by magic, your whole purpose to serve.
And even if you're not a "true" servant in the sense of the word, there's always people who look out for others. You know the person in the group of friends. They seem bound to the hip to that one specific person, usually someone who actually does need the help, and acts as a mother hen to them. Yes, you're that person.
It all sounds simple enough, then. The problem? The relationship between master and servant has been blurred, and the feelings and bonds here have grown more than they should. The servant doesn't just love the master, they love the master. And it's not that much of a stretch to think that the gesture is reciprocated. But this is an ultimate taboo. Power differences, societal expectations, and conflicts of interest mean that there's a whole mess that can be made. If that line hasn't been crossed yet, keep dancing it. Try to back off, if you can. Do not cross the line. Do not become...more.
If more has come, you are in danger. Will it interfere with the ability of the servant to serve? Will they envy all those in higher stations who can get close to their master? And what about the nature of their relationship being exposed? Others will not be as kind, and there could even be punishment ahead should the wrong eyes fall upon the truth. After all, a servant and a master have been so close, in close quarters. There is no knowing what could have happened.
- Comment with your character and preferences.
- Mention if you'd like your character to be a servant/vassal or otherwise.
- Tag others.
- Thread out forbidden affairs and one character taking care of the other.
SWITCHING SIDES MEME
Say you're in a war. Whichever side you're on, you want out. Either your side is losing or your beliefs have changed or you're trying to get close to the people important so you can get rid of them and end everything, you're going to switch sides. Maybe you end up having to kill people who used to be your comrades, your friends. Maybe you're acting as a spy. Maybe you're acting as a
It's morning in EST. But maybe not for you -- A little too late to be sleeping but y'know what? That's okay. People nap. Sometimes the bed is oh so cozy and you want to snuggle under a blanket and sleep forever. And you don't care if it's your bed or not. You're going to sleep. Like a boss.
Too bad someone doesn't agree.
The Poster is the character who is asleep.
The Responder is the one who discovers the sleeper.
Therefore, the Responder must do one of three things
I. Decide you know this person! (Castmate, previous threader, whatever.)
Go to Random and Roll.
a. Wake them up - You don't care how friendly you are to the person in your bed; they need to get up.
b. Happy Awakening - Such a shame they're so deep asleep when you're in the mood. How about a nice wake up call? (if you don't like smut, keep this to cuddles, kisses, hugs, or reroll)
c. Prank! - Oh, this has just go to stop. They need to be punished. But how?
Can't beat 'em, Join them - Push 'em over and snuggle up. You're too tried to deal with this craziness right now. Or sleep on your couch.
d. Let them Sleep - Whatever, it's noon. They're asleep and you got things to do. Regard them or disregard them.
II. Decide you have NO CLUE this person is! (People that haven't threaded with each other before, crossovers, castmates who haven't met.)
Go to Random and Roll.
a. Scream 'OMGWTFBBQ GET UP' - While this is probably the default reaction, it's a pretty honest one.
b. Prank! - What a better way for you to remember this moment of meeting than by painting a mustachio on your new 'friend's' face? (Remember, it's your bed. Be wise on what you do.)
c. Gently wake them up - Oh, the poor dears! They must be exhausted but they can't stay here. Be nice, even if it isn't IC for your character. This is what you get for rolling. Shake them up quietly. Or reroll.
d. Get to Know them NON-Biblically - Well, they're asleep. But they left their wallet, important work, or identification out (no matter how OOC it may be)! Let's see who's REALLY sleeping in your bed. (Use your own judgment on what you find. As a suggestion, have the most they find is the sleeper's name and maybe place of work.)
e. Tie 'em up - FUNCTIONAL tying up. Not kinky, no matter what the other party might think. Let them continue their blissful moment of rest. They'll answer questions later and you'll be safe and sound.
III. Decide - f**k the police. You hear me right. F**k 'em.
You move forward and make your own fate!
THE HERO'S JOURNEY MEME
There is pattern in many stories. Many center around the concept of the hero himself, and his path into the unknown, for either something he has to save or as a form of growth, in what Joseph Cambell studied and defined in his book The Hero of a Thousand Faces as the Monomyth, a classic sequence of events that follow the hero or heroines and their similarities with the human experience.
All steps in the heroes journey are all able to be repeated, mixed, or even skipped over, in events that can be roughly categorized as forms of departure, initiation, and return.
Much like all memes, events can be either chosen or randomized through 1-3 and then 1-6, at the players’ choice, as portions of a story they might want to tell.
① The Call to Adventure
② Refusal of the Call
③ Acceptance of the Call
④ Supernatural Aid
⑤ Crossing the Threshold
⑥ Belly of the Whale
① The Road of Trials
② The Meeting with the Goddess
③ Woman as Temptress
④ Atonement with the Father
⑥ The Ultimate Boon
① Refusal of the Return
② The Magic Flight
③ Rescue from Without
④ The Crossing of the Return Threshold
⑤ Master of Two Worlds
⑥ Freedom to Live
( Read more... )
healing the broken meme
a shipping meme
The events of many canons have left its characters ravaged, unable to be the whole people they once were. They can never go back to the innocence they had before. However, they can find someone who can pull you back from the brink. Some say love can conquer all ills and cure all broken people - the jury is still out on that, but enough people subscribe to the notion that it may have some merit. With the right affection behind it, can it be the elixir to heal traumas or mend angst? For this meme, it can be. No matter what your what your problem is, from daddy issues to being mind controlled to hating all humans or being just a jerk, all you need is healing from the right person.
All in all? This is a shameless meme playing with the idea of "cured by love." Love it or hate it, it's prevalent in fiction, both fan and published. And sometimes, no lie, you just want to play it and not be judge for the pure shlock you know it to be. Here is the place; now is the time. However, you don't have to go for unrealistic escapism. One partner trying to help the other through trauma is not an easy task, and there are bound to be setbacks, resistance, and hurt feelings. And what if BOTH partners are a little bit broken? Can they survive together, or will they bring each other down?
how to play
- Comment with your character and preferences. Feel free to talk about your character's problems. You might also want to mention if your character is the one who needs to be healed or can do the healing. Or perhaps you and your thread partner can play two roughed up characters learning to trust again!
- Reply to others.
Post with your character! They're now stuck in a very cold place of your choice. It can be anything, such as a freezing chamber, a cavern or a small cabin in the midst of a blizzard. The choice is up to you.
Comment around! Now your character has some company in this bone-chilling environment. The two of them share two things in common: clothes completely unfitting for this weather (be they summer clothes or even lingerie) and a blanket.
A blanket? Yes, just one warm blanket and no other ways to escape the cold. The two of them will have to share it in order to stay alive in this weather. Don't worry, you're sure to find a common language in this terrible situation!
So, uh, have fun, I suppose. Try to not freeze to death!
Protip: friction and body heat are both excellent ways to fend off cold.
A sprawling college campus located just beyond Lilycove City, Hoenn Regional University offers some of the best in education about Pokemon, on all sorts of subjects from competitive battle theory, history, theology, to all sorts of scientific disciplines. Trainers, students, professors and Pokemon all roam freely among the many buildings, allowing for all sorts of interesting events to occur. Of course, this being college... well, all of the standard concepts apply.
Let's see where your adventure in the Pokemon collegiate world will take you!
1. SILPH CO LABORATORY WINGS: The place for all of the scientifically-minded trainers attending HRU, Silph Co has generously funded a sizeable complex full of advanced laboratories and some of the most learned Poke-professors around. Just... watch out for stray Skitties and the like.
2. OAK LECTURE HALLS: Though normally just known as The Ball, due to the deliberate construction to look like a Pokeball from the top, this circular set of lecture halls can seat hundreds of students per class. Though considering how dry some of the lecturers can be, most likely half of them are asleep.
3. DELIBIRD CAFETERIA HALLS: Where trainers (and their Pokemon) get their grub. Fully stocked buffets for all types of diets, along with professional Poffin and Pokeblock chefs working around the clock to make sure that everything doesn't get devoured by a stray Snorlax by noon.
4. SEVII DORMITORY TOWERS: The 7 main apartment towers, mandatory living for Freshmen, though you'll see a mix of everybody from new arrivals to grad students milling about. No battling in the halls, please (unless your RA is "conveniently studying for finals".)
5. MACHAMP ATHLETIC COMPLEX: Do you want to get tough? Do your Pokemon want to get tough? Then you go to the MAC. Battles are condoned here, not only between Pokemon but also between trainers, as martial arts seems to have gotten pretty popular amongst the student body.
6. THE QUAD: Because every college has a Quad. The main grassy stretch you see in every promotional flier for Hoenn U, come and relax between classes (or trip across some unlucky student's blanket after you realize you're 10 minutes late for History of Gym Battling).
7. DOWNTOWN LILYCOVE: The nightlife is strong here! At night and on the weekends, the port town becomes almost overrun with college kids looking to relax after a strenuous week of studying... or whatever it is college kids do. Just watch out for drunken Pokemon staggering across the main streets after getting one too many Tipsy Poffins.
8. WILD CARD: Want to take your fun elsewhere? Make up your own scenario! College is supposed to be some of the best years of your life, right? Then what could be better than college with Pokemon?
This is certainly an AU MEME, meaning that any character from any canon can be attending Hoenn Regional University. Just be sure to give a quick blurb about who they are, what they're studying, their Pokemon team, etc. Whatever you feel is pertinent!
UPDATE: With the advent of Pokemon Go, Hoenn U has invited representatives from Team Valor, Team Instinct, and Team Mystic to spread some pride and competition throughout the campus. Wear your team colors with pride, students! Pokestops are available at all of the major landmarks on campus, there are impromptu battle arenas scattered in hidden areas, and somebody's rigged an online points system to link up with your
Now, go out there and get that Poke-diploma!
Would your character cheat on a significant other? Under the right circumstances? Never? Well, luckily, the hotel is perfectly adept at creating extenuating circumstances and pocket universe AUs where anything can happen. Yes, anything - even your most loyal heroes and faithful hopeless romantic cheating.
Not just cheating, though. They're loving getting it from someone else, no matter what the case may be. Perhaps they're guilty, perhaps not. Whatever that means, they're addicted to sex with this interloper. This phenomenon is called "cuckolding" in English, and in Japanese, the kink is called netorare. In the latter, the tale almost always begins with reluctance upon the part of the one being stolen away, yet ends up with them willing and eager to break the heart of the one they loved.
Today's offering will allow you to play these scenarios from many angles: from the one cheating, to the one "stealing" them away, and even from the one being cheated on. It also allows for some peering into psychological and emotional kinks. Not all is dark and dire, though; there is some romance and fluff to be had even here. Of course, most situations will be...sticky.
Don't think too much into that.
HOW TO PLAY
• Comment with your character and preferences. Be sure to include if you'd prefer playing the theif or the stolen, though be open to both for maximum use of the meme. Most characters can switch depending on the prompts.
• Comment to others.
• Let RNG decide your prompts or pick them out yourselves.
• Remember, not all cheating will involve mustache-twirling villains. Your character doesn't have to be a bad person to do these, necessarily.
• Note that in netorare, the stolen party doesn't have to be in a romantic relationship when they're taken away. They can be a friend, parent, or sibling of whom they're pulled from.
① Willing: You are completely willing from the beginning in this affair, out of cruelty or something else.
① Because I Can: There's no real reason to take this person from someone aside from seeing if you can.
Hmm . . . think we'll bump into anyone we know? [A thoughtful pause.] That would be nice, wouldn't it? I'd love to run into anyone from home - even Nigou! [A giggle.]
SIMILAR TO THE PICTURE PROMPT MEME ONLY FOR NSFW/SMUT PROMPTS INSTEAD
i. COMMENT WITH CHARACTER
ii. OTHERS LEAVE A PICTURE (OR TWO OR THREE....)
iii. REPLY TO THEM WITH A SETTING BASED ON THE IMAGES.
Link to an image:
Embed an image in your reply:
Image height and width: